[ Pre International General Certificate for Secondary Education ]
Pre IGCSE Courses
- Pre IGCSE courses are planned for the students who are young and not suitable enough to attend IGCSE O Level class.
- The reason why we started Pre IGCSE classes is that our students’ parents asked for GIC to open a suitable class for their children who are young and have finished Grade 7 level.
- Pre IGCSE students have to learn the equivalent level with Secondary 1 and 2 curriculum.
- Exam assessment is performed by GIC and the students can get monthly report cards and completion certificates.
- Course duration is 10 months and the students have to learn English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The one who finishes Pre IGCSE will be ready to attend IGCSE O Level Class.
- GIC will open the 4 th batch of Pre IGCSE class in May 2022.